Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dream

So lately I've been trying to master lucid dreaming, which is kind of hard if you can't remember your dreams in order to know when you're dreaming. SO I decided to keep a dream journal as suggested by my friend. Decided making it public would help me out seeing as how talking about your dreams openly gives you a better opportunity to remember them. So here's the first one which is actually dream number 3 that I remember.

Setting: Laundromat in 170th (One of the places I work.)

Met a girl wearinging a goldish beigish dress. She had a great ass, and she was black. Above all, she was hot.
She played the flirting game with me and invited me to some sort of dance. Soon after that I remember my uncle warning me about my father potentially scolding me for not being effiecient at work. When I stepped out from behind the counter I remember seeing my cousin, a co-worker that didn't belong at that laundromat, and a shit ton of customers. Now hanging out with my cousin outside, the girl walks up to me with her sister and pretty much claims me, and lets me grab her ass. After that she leaves and well I never got to exchange numbers, so my cousin trolls me about it. Great dream, I can't believe I didn't figure out I was dreaming though. Would have made the dream a lot more fun.

17 comments:

Touch and Feel said...

That is one interesting dream! And it definitely would have gotten better ;) Oh well.

In all seriousness, though, I've been trying to master lucid dreaming for about a year now. It's tricky, but I think lucid dreams are fun. Some people talk about finding a spirit guide and communicating with other people through dreams, but that gets into more metaphysical territory. I just like being able to play God for a few hours.

tonyman33 said...

Hah nice dream, good luck on your lucid dreaming, uve been trying to keep a journal myself on my 11th day so far, still no luck yet.

Lewis Chan said...

ill be waiting for more journals!

Mr. Black said...

Good luck with your future attempts at lucid dreaming!

thecatzpajamas said...

I had a rather interesting dream today too. I also want to try lucid dreaming.

All i remember last night was i was fucking this 1 girl then i put her into my pocket lmao

Ox said...

i like this post, i'm into lucid dreaming alot myself haha.

Unreal said...

Nice! I am trying to learn to lucid dream as well XD its pretty cool from what i know

Archivist X0042 said...

fuck yeah indeed brother

Rubilax said...

You know you got problems when you get trolled in your own dreams.

Light Weight Baby! said...

long beach marathon expo

Anonymous said...

DREAM ON

Anonymous said...

well all i can say is Dream on as yoda said :)

Mafaesto said...

I'd like to learn this myself D:

Jack Anderson said...

FUCK YEAH

Slumph said...

I'm an avid reader of yours so I'd appreciate it if you headed over to my blog and voted in my poll and stuff =)

Mr. Black said...

Just doing the daily rounds of reading.

How's the lucid dreaming coming since it's been another night since the last post?

Hopefully even better.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

i just read that if u try to keep urself up for a few days without sleep u can go into dreaming state and have total control.